Tumblr page tutorial

Home Forums Feedback Tumblr page tutorial

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  rdjwkph 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

rdjwkph
    Participant

Download >> Download Tumblr page tutorial

Read Online >> Read Online Tumblr page tutorial

mobile tumblrhow to make a tagged page on tumblr 2018

how to link pages on tumblr

tumblr pages

how to make a navigation page on tumblr

tumblr themes

how to add a page on tumblr

how to add posts to a page on tumblr

To create a page that links to your posts with a specific tag: Click “Add a page” in the Pages section of your Customize menu. SelectHello! I am looking for themes that have a navigation page, or even a tutorial on how to make one would be okay. I as just wondering if you might have some. :).
    31 May 2013
    This is all that you need for the browser to read your page correctly. However, at this point you will only see a blank white page. In the next part of the tutorial we
    Tutorial: Hiding Posts with a Tag From the Index Page. Before you read this, please be aware that I will not be answering questions asking me how to apply this
    Coding Tutorial – Part 8: Pagination and Infinite Scroll • Skip to: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, “block:PreviousPage” means that if you’re on the first page, this won’t show, Tumblr has a whole selection of tags beginning with “lang:” which mean that
    In this tutorial, we’ll guide you through adding links to your theme’s description that often displays in the header or sidebar. Step one: Open the “edit theme” page.
    21 Jul 2014 Finding the Dash Tumblr theme tutorial was a miracle; there is no tutorial There are a variety of free themes you can use on your Tumblr page
    By including the following markup, these pages can include pagination for the Rendered if there is a “previous” or “next” day page.
    5 Jul 2014 Follow the 12 steps above to create a Tumblr page that redirects to a. Tips and tutorials, Tumblr news, favorite themes, changes and more, by

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.